자유���시판

free

Invocation for the Beginning and End of the Hijri New Year 1 Muharram,…

페이지 정보

글쓴이 : Brianna Carlile 조회 : 29 날짜 : 2024-08-27

본문

086350000_1589863856-Muslim_Woman_Pray_On_Hijab_Praying_On_Mat_Indoors.jpgdakash shalihiin.
Meaning: "O my Lord, indeed the time of Dhuha is Your Dhuha time, the magnificence is Your magnificence, the beauty is Your beauty, the strength is Your strength, and the power is Your power and the protection is Your protection. O Allah, if my sustenance is still in the sky, bring it down and if it is in the earth, bring it out. If it is difficult, make it easy, if it is forbidden, purify it, if it is far, bring it near, by the virtue of Your Dhuha time, Your magnificence, Your beauty, Your strength and Your power, bestow upon us all that You have bestowed upon

064790800_1620619406-muslim-men-praying-tashahhud-posture.jpge recitation:
اَللّٰهُمَّ مَا عَمِلْتُ مِنْ عَمَلٍ فِي هٰذِهِ السَّنَةِ مَا نَهَيْتَنِي عَنْهُ وَلَمْ أَتُبْ مِنْهُ وَحَلُمْتَ فِيْها عَلَيَّ بِفَضْلِكَ بَعْدَ قُدْرَتِكَ عَلَى عُقُوْبَتِيْ وَدَعَوْتَنِيْ إِلَى التَّوْبَةِ مِنْ بَعْدِ جَرَاءَتِيْ عَلَى مَعْصِيَتِكَ فَإِنِّي اسْتَغْفَرْتُكَ فَاغْفِرْلِيْ وَمَا عَمِلْتُ فِيْهَا مِمَّا تَرْضَى وَوَعَدْتَّنِي عَلَيْهِ الثَّوَابَ فَأَسْئَلُكَ أَنْ تَتَقَبَّلَ مِنِّيْ وَلَا تَقْطَعْ رَجَائِيْ مِنْك

043485600_1696233711-imad-alassiry-o9okmKW4MMI-unsplash.jpgwal ikrâm.

Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great favor If you have any concerns concerning where by and how to use pahami arti khusnul, you can make contact with us at our webpage. and Your noble generosity, You become the door of hope. This new year has arrived. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies this year. I also hope for Your help in overcoming the self that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

uhammad SAW said,
"Whoever prays Dhuha 2 units, they will not be included in the group of the forgetful/negligent. Whoever prays Dhuha 4 rakaat, will be included in the group of those who repent (return to Allah). Whoever prays Dhuha 6 units, their needs for that day will be fulfilled. Whoever prays Dhuha 8 rakaat, is included in the group of obedient servants. And whoever prays Dhuha 12 units, Allah will build for them a house in paradise." (Narrated by

ram, three times.
The change of day and month in the Hijri calendar occurs at maghrib time, so this prayer should ideally be read before the approaching maghrib time. Here is the recitation of the end of year prayer th

Meanwhile, the prayer for the beginning of the year is read 3 times in order to greet the new year. With this prayer, it is hoped that blessings, mercy, protection, health, harmony, safety, abundance of sustenance, soulmate, career, death in a good state, and various other goodness will continue to f

r, or vice versa.
Jamak is one form of rukhsah or concession in carrying out an act of worship in Islam. For example, when we start a train journey before Dhuhr, and only reach our destination after Asr, we are allowed to do

yâ karîm.

Meaning: "My Lord, I ask forgiveness for my actions this year that You prohibited-while I have not yet repented, my actions that You overlooked due to Your generosity-while You are capable of punishing me, and (sinful) actions that You ordered me to repent from-while I committed them, which means disobeying You. My Lord, I hope You accept my actions that You are pleased with this year and my actions that are promised Your reward. Do not make me lose ho

According to the announcement from the Ministry of Religious Affairs, 1 Muharram 1446 falls on Sunday, July 7, 2024. So, on Saturday night, July 6, 2024, we will already be entering the nigh

Worshippers pray during Friday prayer at Istiqlal Mosque, Jakarta, Friday (11/2/2022). Amid the surge in Covid-19 cases in DKI, Istiqlal Mosque limits the number of worshippers to a maximum of 50 percent and the operational hours for visitors t

wal man-'i.

Allahumma kama shunta wujuhana 'anis sujudi illa laka fa shunna 'anil hajati illa ilaika bijudika wa karomika wa fadhlika ya arhamar rohimin (3x) wa shollallohu 'ala sayyidina muhammadin wa 'ala al

l Qarib al-Mujib,
"As for (the condition of) jamak ta'khir, it is obligatory to make the intention of jamak at the time of the first prayer. It is permissible to delay this jamak intention as long as there is still time left from the first prayer time where if the prayer is started at that time, it becomes an ada' prayer (not qadha'). It is not obligatory in this jamak ta'khir to perform the prayer in order, nor is it obligatory to do muwalah and the intention of jamak according to the va

uhammad SAW said,
"Every joint in your body must give charity every morning. Every tasbih is charity, every tahmid is charity, every tahlil is charity, every takbir is charity, enjoining good is charity, and forbidding evil is charity. And all of that can be equalized with doing two units of Dhuha prayer." (Narrate036215300_1667476717-bacaan-sholat-dari-awal-sampai-akhir-lengkap-dengan-niatnya.jpg